The Effects of the Training
- Since 2002, BLTC has addressed the topic, "What if today is the last day of your life?"
through short retreats (2 days and 1 night) at its training center, -and has also brought its rewarding and edifying program to many outside organizations.
- Throughout the NDE program, Raymond A. Moody, a highly regarded pioneer of NDE research, will guide participants through meditation and training on the phenomenon of near- death experiences.
- During the program, participants will experience a simulated death will enable them to evaluate their lives. They will have a chance to think seriously about the purpose of their lives and how they are going to live more intentionally.
The following are some potential effects of the program
- Your capacity to see the world will expand.
- You will be able to see the your true self.
- You will live a full life.
- Your family and relatives will be in peace and (harmony).
- Unexpected misfortunes will cease.
- Negative energy will dissipate.
- You will have a better understanding of people with whom you cross paths.
- You will sleep more soundly.
- You will become more wise and patient.
- You will have greater compassion for others.